Monday, May 17, 2010

Stamps R Us Challenge Team


I joined a neat group of designers over the weekend called Stamps R Us, here's how it works:

Each month the designers will host a new challenge for everyone to complete. Please feel free to use whatever products inspire you!  To enter the challenge, simply post your project on your blog or any online gallery then link back using the Inlinkz widget.  (I copied & pasted this right off their blog).

Sounds like fun to me!  I've posted the Stamps R Us designers blogs in my sidebar so you can check them out anytime.  

The current challenge at Stamps R Us is ANYTHING BUT A CARD, I have a picture of the prize package for you:


I hope you'll play along with us!  I have a project in mind for the challenge, I'll be posting it May 29th during the Operation Write Home blog hop.  Have you signed up?  Here's a link to OWH Stars & Strips blog if you still need to.

Have a great day.  I need to go make some cards!

2 comments:

Irena said...

lovely creations :)

Karen Howard said...

Great post, I need to open up and do more of these myself!!! Thanks for the inspiration!