Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From Your Secret Pal

 
I made my card today with a specific person in mind, my Secret Sister!   
It's really fun to have a Secret Sister and I know I have to be careful not to give myself away. Luckily we're both pretty new at our church so she doesn't know anything about me or what I love to do!   

This cute digi image is by Kenny K's!  They're starting a new challenge blog and were looking for design team members and I was just a moment too late to apply.  It's a good thing though, I'm on three wonderful design teams and I'm on the admin. team for  Operation Write Home so I have plenty of fun stuff going to keep me busy!    

I used my Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper pad and Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz card stock, it's a  nice match!   She's colored with Copic markers and I had a really old Secret Pal stamp that fit into a Spellbinders Circle Nestie die that I matted with one of their pinking dies.  The two flowers are from an EK Success punch and I added Dew Drops for the centers after I enhanced them with a Copic marker.

I hope she likes it!

My card is entered into these challenges:
Stampin' Sister's In Christ - Challenge 45 Stripes
Bee Crafty - Pink & Girly
Pollycraft - Pinkalicious
The Shabby Tea Room - Popsicles & Pinwheels inspiration  

15 comments:

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous.
The image is so beautiful and lovely colored.
The color of the paper are wonderful.

Jeanette said...

This is so bright and colorful. I love your coloring and bg papers.

Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Audrey Pettit said...

I'm sure she's going to LOVE it because this is absolutely adorable! What a fun image and your coloring job is amazing. Super cute stamp you had, too. Thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room.

Debbie said...

This is adorable! Such a bright and cheery design!! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Deb Hickman said...

Cute card.I love the image it is so much fun.

PapierGirl said...

OOh, I know she will love this card! Don't you just love these papers?! Your stamped image and coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

paige said...

I love the fun, bright colors! Your coloring is fantastic!

Karen Howard said...

OMG, Jan... this is awesome! I'm sure your secret sister will LOVE it, I DO!!!

1CardCreator said...

Great card Jan, I'm sure your Secret Sister will love it! I did not know you were on the Adm team for OWH. I just found out about them a short while ago and participated in your hop. Great organization! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Tami said...

This is real cute. I might have to look them up.

peggysue said...

I knew I recognized the DeLovely paper! I almost used it myself this week for the challenge at SSIC, but glad I didn't, I think you used it better. Great coloring on that image. Thanks for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just gorgeous! Your coloring is perfection! I figure I do well enough just keeping in the lines LOL. Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Your Secret Sister is going to flip! I love, love, LOVE your card! I just discovered these images, too and I am loving them ;D

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love the zingy colours.

Thank you for joining us over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

What fun it would be to receive this. She is totally cool!!!! Thank you for sharing your art with us at SSCC this week.