Thursday, July 15, 2010

Operation Write Home Midweek Shipper's Choice Challenge

Good morning, I'd like to share my OWH Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge cards with you!  The challenge is to make cards for our troops to send home to their kids.
Both of my cards use Whimsie Doodles images.
I used a sketch  from last weeks CCEE stampers challenge.  The patterned paper is made by October Afternoon and it's from a paper pad called Report Card.  Both images were colored with Copic markers.

I'll be doing another blog post today.  
It's day four of sneak peaks for In Style Stamps so I'll see you again about noontime!

11 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Wonderful cards and a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Irena said...

Great cards, lovely images, wonderful colors, great papers.

Cindy's Card Co said...

Love the octopus.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh what fun cards. I especially like the octopus...love anything to do with the ocean. Where did the stamp come from? Thank you for sharing!

helloholley said...

How cute are these....SO VERY CUTE!!! Love them!!;)

CARO said...

These are so cute; I love the octopus, haven't seen that b4

Paula S. said...

Love the striped paper and a beautifully done coloring job as usual on these!

Karen Howard said...

Move lovely, awesome, fantastic cards as always!!!

Unknown said...

Those are great! The octo image is too cute and the colors on the berry card are so cheerful.

Sherry Hickey said...

Love your bright, cheery cards. The octopus almost looks 3-D to me; must be your coloring work.

Operation Write Home said...

That's got to be the cutest octopus. Ever. Great card!!!