Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In Style Stamps Basket of Blessings

I have an In Style Stamps card to share with you today, the digital image is called Easter Basket.  I know it's October and last week I posted a happily dancing Easter Bunny but what the heck this is a design team project!  Being a design team project means it was one of the images we had to choose from so I took it.  

I colored it and set it aside for a few days because I wasn't sure how I wanted to use it and then my card kind of just all came together for me.  I love it when that happens!  The basket is colored with Copic markers, the patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers pad, the layout is a sketch challenge  from Crafting With Dee Dee's Digi's earlier this month.
I used Stampin' Up! Creamy Carmel card stock for the strip down the center and used my Scor-Bug to make stitched looking lines on it.  The bottom edge of the image panel is cut using the Papertrey Ink large ric rac die as was the matting.  The ovals for the Papertrey Ink Blessings Sentiment were cut using Stampin' Up! Oval punches and the butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch.  

There's a color challenge going on at In Style Stamps that started just a few days ago, there will be a random prize drawn for the entries so if you enjoy doing color challenges go check it out!

Here's the challenge photo for you:
Challenges:
Stamp Something - Something Punchy

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lovely card!
Lynn

paige said...

Great basket image! You could put anything in it to match the seasons.

Laura said...

What an adorable card!!TFS

Taylor said...

This is so pretty, Jan! I love it when a card comes together this way :)