Saturday, October 30, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio Ballerina Bunny

Happy Saturday!  I hope you are having a nice weekend, the weather is cooling a little here in Arizona and it's such a welcome relief.  I'm ready for the cooler temperatures and spending some time outside, just being able to go take a walk or getting the mail without burning your bare feet off - sounds good!

For my card today I used Ballerina Bunny by Michelle Perkett Studio, isn't she cute?!
She's colored with Copic markers and my sketch layout from a Lord Have Mercy sketch challenge last month.  I C.A.S.E.d one of her design team members cards and there was no watermark on the card so I can't give credit to the card maker.  Her card was gorgeous so I had to give it a try!

I added some rhinestones, dry embossing and organdy ribbon as well as using Spellbinders and a Papertrey Ink dies, I hope she's flattered with my C.A.S.E.ing.

You have a couple of days left to join in on the fun at the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge blog, the challenge is "Autumn Leaves", using fall colors and leaves, the leaves are optional on your Michelle Perkett Studio creation.  There will be a prize drawn Monday, November 1st and announced on the challenge blog!

Challenges:
Karber - Love
Inktegrity - Anything Goes 

6 comments:

paige said...

cute image, pretty colors, and love the bling!

Dawn said...

Great colors on this!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty Jan! The white embossing & the white on the bunny make it very striking. The colors are perfect & I like the blue & pink sparklies.

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful coloring on that adorable image, Jan...sooo pretty!!!!

Steffi said...

One word: adorbs.

Karen Howard said...

Hi Jan, this card is really cute and the image soooo very sweet!