Friday, February 11, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Little Strawberry

I'm still working on cards for Operation Write Home's Spring Thaw card drive.  I've been sorting through my files where I save my extra printed digital images and found this Clear Dollar Stamps cute Little Strawberry image and a scrap of the digital paper that coordinates with the set.  What a great opportunity to use this fun set one more time for a great cause! 

I also used a new Sizzix embossing folder and Neenah solar white as well as Neenah Red linen cardstock.  A quick simple card for my card drive stash.

Challenges:
CCEE Stampers - Embossing Folders
Fussy & Fancy - Sweet Treats something to Eat 

7 comments:

helloholley said...

Wow!! I love this Jan....your coloring is always so perfect!!! Beautiful anf fun card! ;)
Have a Blessed Weekend!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Mmmmm....strawberries ... I can smell them already. Great shading and shadowing , Jan and I love the half circle strawberry DP. Sure is something special about red and white together.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Charming!! LOVE your embossed bg and your fabulously colored strawberries!! Thanks for joining our CCEE challenge this week!!

Carrie said...

That strawberry looks good enough to eat. Beautiful coloring.

wannabcre8tive said...

Jan, your card is so beautiful. Love the layout and the dp. Your coloring is great. Thanks, so much for joining us in the CCEE challenge.

Céline said...

yummy card, love the papers
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week.
hugs
céline

Lisette Morris said...

Very Yummy card! Love that designer paper! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.