Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge

Our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps today is a color challenge, Red, White, Blue & Kraft.

I have several cards to share with you that I made last summer using this color combination because it's one of my favorites and sometimes it's fun to look back.  


I hope you enjoyed seeing my Red, White, Blue & Kraft color combinations today and I also hope you'll be inspired to join in on our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps.  I included links in the dates under each card that will take you to the specific blog post if you'd like to know more about any of my cards. 

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Red, White, Blue & Kraft

15 comments:

jimlynn said...

WHOA! Jan, ALL of these are outstanding!!! I can't even pick a favorite. Love them all!
Lynn

gbinion said...

i agree!!! i LOVE the bbq bear, but all of these are wonderful!!!!

Lisa Oliver said...

Wow, Jan! These are awesome! I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! They cement for me my NEED for the star die - is it Nestabilities?

Raelynn said...

great cards

Raelynn said...

great cards

Donna Hanley said...

These cards are all great. Like the others I could not pick a favorite. And now I have to run out and get the Star Nestabilities Set. I didn't think I would get much use out of them, but after seeing what you did, I NEED them.
Thank you for sharing.

Donna Hanley said...

These cards are all great. Like the other, I could not pick a favorite. The designs are fun and lively and the colorings are terrific. Now I need to go get the Star Nestabilities now that I've seen what you did with them. Thanks for sharing.

Carol L said...

These are all fantastic, but I'm especially fond of your "hero" card! Those crisp stars look fantastic against the kraft color!
I'm going to have to sit this one out as I'm completely out of kraft card stock. Pooey!

airbornewife said...

wowzers! Awesome cards!
I love everything that's Red, White and Blue... your cards rock!

thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Anonymous said...

Wow! these cards are outstanding!

Sherry H said...

Hi Jan, I've been scrolling up & down studying all the pretty details in your cards! I love the little embossed stars and squares in the hero card. Wonderful.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderfully bold and dramatic

Bonnie Weiss said...

Each one of those cards is terrific in it's own right. And that IS a great color combo.

SaDeBuque said...

when i heard of this color combo i was a little leary lol but you made these cards sooo cute and the colors actually blend right in together like they were supposed to be there :) great inspiration thats for sure!! the embossing and scoring is very well done too! thanks so much for sharing these beautiful cards with us at OWH!

Samantha said...

Love all of your cards Jan! These are my favorite color combination! Your stars on the last card are my favorite!