Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Bunny by Rubbernecker Stamp Co.


I've been playing with acetate report covers again!

I borrowed this cute bunny stamp made by Rubbernecker Stamp Co. and just had to make a fun tag.  I used an old Sizzix tag die, I cut it twice so I could make a long tag.  It's pieced together under the panel that the bunny sits on.  I covered the back and the front so no one but you and I will ever know...

I had to re ink my long neglected Stazon White & Black ink pads before I could do any stamping.  I stamped the swirls on the acetate using a Hero Arts background stamp and White Stazon ink.  After the white ink dried I stamped Happy Easter from a Papertrey Ink acrylic stamp set in Black Stazon and let it dry.  

The Bunny is colored with Copic markers BV0000, BV01, YG01, YG06, YR15, YR16, YR18, R02, R05 cut out and mounted using foam tape.  I added three black half pearls and ribbon to finish my tag.  

It fits in a legal sized envelope and I gave it to my friend who I'd borrowed the bunny stamp from.

Have a blessed day!

Challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Bunnies 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
Oh La La - Easter 
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant - Easter 
Fun With Shapes & More - Easter 
Mami Doodles - Use a Punch or Die Cut 
Stampin' For The Weekend - Easter

7 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

This is so adorable and would make a perfect gift for a teacher or a die-hard book reader. I love working with acetate but never seem to do it much. Great job.

lalkygirl said...

fabulous project ,i love the cute bunny ,thanks for joiing us at OLLCB and good luck
tracey x

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

Tracey said...

This is so Cute!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Berry said...

Great work thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

Wendi said...

What a gorgeous tag such a pretty pattern cute bunny
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable tag!! Love the bunny. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT