Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Review of Paper - Via Vellum 80 lb Cover 30% Recycled Sunflower Vellum Finish 8.5 x 11 Paper 250 per Package

Originally submitted at The Paper Mill Store .com

Paper - Via Vellum 80 lb Cover 30% Recycled Sunflower Vellum Finish 8.5 x 11 Paper 250 per Package

Via Vellum Sunflower 89lb cover
By Jan from Parker, AZ on 5/26/2011
5out of 5
I'm a card maker and love Via Vellum cover weight papers. They have nice textures and are nice quality papers. I was somewhat disappointed in the color, I was expecting it to be darker. I see the color as a challenge to use it more often :) in my projects - only a minor setback. I suppose I should order those swatch books!
http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/
thumbnail
Tags: Using Product, Made with Product

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

beautiful Jan! he is adorable! love the colors!