Monday, May 30, 2011

OWH MEMORIAL DAY BLOG HOP CANDY WINNER!


Happy Memorial Day 2011

I'd like to announce the winner of my blog candy from our Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend blog hop-
Congratulations Charlene, it's you!
Katknit said...
What fun ..... hop, hop, hop. Wow, I loved the card you shared for this "blog hop". It's very nice with the design, the stamps and coloring, and the paper you used!!! It is a great card. Your coloring on the stamp is awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing. I have become a follower and want to say thank you for the "blog candy". Thanks for supporting OWH. Charlene
A big thank you to everyone who visited my blog over the weekend, I had an amazing 621 visitors and 127 comments.  Another milestone reached was my 70,000th visitor around 2:00 PM Saturday - thanks again!

2 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wonderful Post & Poem for Memorial Day.. ( and all days actually.. )

Hugs!
Shannon

Rufus said...

Thanks for posting that poem. Congrats to your winner.
R/