Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bug A Boo Stamps Tulip


The day has come to say goodbye to my friends and fellow designers at Bug A Boo Stamps.  I made the decision to step down from the team recently for my own personal reasons.  I think the biggest one being I need more time in my life to spend with family and friends and the need to relax a bit.  

I'd like to tell you that my time with Bug A Boo Stamps design team was a wonderful experience!  Jodie is such a talented artist, I loved coloring and using her images for all the fun cards I made.  She's a sweet lady too!

Tammy and Rae Anne are the design team coordinators, I couldn't have "worked" for anyone more organized and helpful to a newbie.  They are a great team and I learned a lot that I've been able to take away with me to be a better design team coordinator for our Stamps R Us challenge blog and Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown challenge.  So thank you, thank you, thank you Tammy and Rae Anne for your kindness and support. 

Our other team members are too many to name in one blog post.  Each and every one is so gifted and talented and friendly and helpful.  It's been a pleasure working with you & thank you for all your well wishes!  If you've ever considered applying for and being on a design team this is one comes with a 5 star rating from me ***** \o/

It's Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Catch The Bug too, I need to go see all the fun creations my friends have made!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - Things With Wings
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Gardening

9 comments:

Tina said...

wow this is beautiful...i love the colors and your coloring

Tina

Claire said...

Stunning card - I love the floral image and the blues really make the card stand out. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Wow! love this! It reminds me of stained glass effect. Very beautiful!

Sue x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This is great, love the coloring of the tulip.

kim edmonds said...

great card, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.ft challenges, good luck x

sharon said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for plating along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card! Lovely colours and pretty image.
Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs, Marlies

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is gorgeous! Love the bright blue and how you've perfectly placed the scalloped beside the image! LOVE the new blog look. Hugs, Karen

Amy Pitts said...

Oh so pretty. Reminds me of stained glass.