Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Digital Delights Rodney Reindeer


I have a fun card to share with you today!  I was asked to be a guest designer this week at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  They provided me with a digital image of my choice. There are so many cute images to choose from, Rodney Reindeer captured my heart.

This is an already colored digital image, I framed it with Spellbinders circles & scalloped circles dies and also a Tags Trio die.  Cardstock colors are Stampin' Up! Close To Cocoa, Neenah Red Linen, Mohawk Bright White & Gina K All Spruced Up.  The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas acrylic stamp set.

My card also works for our Midweek Throwdown challenge theme at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps this week, it's Christmas.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Cardmadfairys - Christmas
Stampin' For The Weekend - What A Cutie
Anything Goes - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Animals
Ladybug Crafts - No Designer Papers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes Punches/dies optional

15 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

This is absolutely adorable Jan:) Have also shared on my facebook page! Thanks for being our guest DT this week at Digital Delights.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol what a cutie .. love the frame
Lisa x

Dana said...

Your card is totally adorable! What a great image and I love the way you colored it.

Merry said...

Aaaaww...this is way too cute. Love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

Joanie said...

He is sooo cute, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes, Joanie

pinky said...

Very cute and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Carol L said...

I absolutely love how you framed and layered this cute digi image! What a great design! I love it!!

Kathleen said...

Fab card, such a cute image and coloured so beautifully
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs Kat xx

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is so Adorable Miss Jan! Love the Sweet image and your embossed frame & layout are Fantastic!
Congrats on your GD Spot too! Yay! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Jan its really crisp and professional looking - love it!
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Jill said...

aww this is so cute thanks for joining us for PTW 4th Birthday hugs Jill xx

Julie said...

Fab card,that image is just soooo cute!! Hope you enjoyed my challenge at LCI this week,Julie.x

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi there what a lovely card hun great image, thanks for playing along at cardmadfairy's digi days, good luck,
hugs sandra DT
p.s i have a blog candy on my blog too
http://sandra-mummy-of-one.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

This is one of my favorite stamps. You did a really nice job on it. Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

Fab card!I love Rodney,you've coloured him perfectly! Hope you enjoyed my challenge at LCI this week,Julie.x