Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Doodle Pantry 12 Days of Christmas


I have a few fun Doodle Pantry projects I made earlier this month to share today.  Our challenge that starts today at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps is to use a digital image and I thought these would be perfect.  Digital images are so versatile and Doodle Pantry has already colored images as well as line drawings we can color ourselves.  


We've just celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it and I always needs gift tags!


I made a coordinating card too, I LOVE circular sentiments and just couldn't stop experimenting!

Be sure to stop by Doodle Pantry soon to see all of the fun digital images Laurie has to create with!  Also I hope you'll play along in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!
Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

6 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

What a lovely card and tag! I always adore your creations and your wonderful coloring skills, continue to amaze me!!

Thanks for sharing such a lovely idea!

Hugs,
Lisa

Donna said...

Jan, I love how you colored and framed the images on your card and tag. I love how vibrant all of your images are. TFS

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, Super Cute. Fantastic coloring as usual. I love that embossing on the card. I have that folder but I never seem to be able to make it work like you did. I'll have to keep trying.

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Love all of these! I especially like the matching paper on the circle of the sentiment on the card. It looks so nice.

Yvonne B. said...

I love what you've done with this image--and your choice of images! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing your expertise with us!

Linda said...

I love all your blue diecuts...they are a perfect match! TFS!!!