Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adventures In Extreme Couponing

Shopping - Saving & Coupon Policies

Do you know what your stores coupon policies are?
It can be very helpful to know the coupon policies of the stores you shop at.  I have links to the coupon policies for the stores I shop at in Parker, Az.  Bashas, CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Safeway, Walmart - click on the store name and the link will take you to the coupon policy for that store.  

Unfortunately I've found at some of the stores the employees don't know or don't follow the coupon policies so in those cases they aren't very helpful.  My top stores for hassle free coupon shopping and saving in Parker are Safeway, CVS and Bashas, their employees are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, well trained professionals.  

A lot of work goes into gathering inserts, coupon clipping and organizing, reading over the grocery ads for your area and compiling a shopping list matching your coupons to the sale items.  Before I head out the door to shop I've read the fine print on the coupons to see how many I can purchase in one transaction, how many I need to buy to use the coupon and what size not to mention written down the exact product I need to put in my shopping basket.  I've done my best to not hold up the line with my coupons so I really appreciate a store and clerk who knows how to handle the transaction.   I'm trying not to sound overly critical but I spent 18 years working behind a check stand at one of our local grocery stores, I do understand what it's like to be on both sides of the register. 

No comments: