Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can You Digi It Do You Care For Tea?


Are you ready for an "Over the Rainbow" challenge starting today at the Can You Digi It challenge blog?

My card today uses the digital image Do You Care For Tea? from Can You Digi It? and is colored using Copic markers R24, R22, R20, Y15, Y13, Y11, W1, W0, N5, N3, N1, B23, B14, B12, R85, R83, R81, G43, G40, BG23, BG13, V17, V15, V12.  I've had my eye on this stack of tea cups for quite some time now and I have to say they were really fun to color!  

I have a copy of the inspiration photo for this challenge below:


I hope you'll stop by the Can You Digi It? challenge blog to see all the wonderful design team inspiration and play along too - 

Thanks for visiting my blog today-

Challenges: 
Paper Sundaes - Feminine Flair
The Craft Place - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Perfect, tea to go with the cake! Wonderful card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is tea-rific. I love all the bright colors. TFS.

Carol L said...

What a fun, brightly colored card! I just had tea with a friend this morning and it was as much fun as this card :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fun fun card...I usually use muted colors with coffee cups and your card is such a pleasant change. LOVE it!

Paula S. said...

Oh I love these tea cups Jan! What a fun card! The cake looks pretty good too ;)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes. Such a fabulous card and fabulous colours.