Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Copic Coloring Book Peddler's Pack Fruit Medley


I have a page from my Copic Coloring Book to share with you today.

If you've been following along with my blog recently you know I've had a little more time to color with my Copic makers and have been practicing.  The image I practiced on today is a background stamp made by the Peddler's Pack.  It's rather intimidating in size and the variety of fruit to color but I did it!  

My youngest son Michael was sitting with me while I was coloring talking about what colors I should use and if the picture was looking "real".  When I got to the apricot we both started to laugh, he said it kinda looks like someones butt and I agreed.  Especially after I colored it, lol. 

Almost everything looks good enough to eat - thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Oozak Challenge - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, Phenomenal coloring. I printed it out to put in with my Copic Recipes. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so glad you are getting more time to color, but I don't see where you need any practice at all. You've got it all down pat.

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic colouring Jan, I've never seen a copic colouring book going to look into it now!
Although gorgeous I'm affraid this won't be able to count in the prize draw at Diva's as you have exceeded the limit but thanks for sharing nonetheless
Hugs Laurie xx

Margaret said...

Holy Moly, what a great job coloring. I am overwhelmed. I am working hard on learning with Copics. I just love Peddler's Pack background stamps to work with. Like Jan, I saved your page and will print it out and put it in my Copic notebook. TFS

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - I am impressed - I need to work on my coloring but there are soooo many things I need to work on that it is hard to choose. Great work here and how fun you did it with input from your son and laughed together (those are the best moments).

Bonnie Weiss said...

You have definitely mastered Copics, that's for sure.

1CardCreator said...

This is a beautiful card, love the coloring (and I agree about the apricot, how funny! So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)

Michelle said...

Wow, what a brilliant idea! Your colouring is spot on!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

anaRy said...

Nice bright work : )
Thank you soo much for sharing your project with us at Oozak's blog!
x
anaRy

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here different website and thought I might check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking over your web page again.
Here is my web site ... coloring pages of flowers