Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Copic Coloring Book


It's been awhile since I've shared anything about my Copic coloring book.  I made a coloring book as a reference for Copic color combinations and fun techniques. After going to the Copic Intermediate certification class I've been practicing and recently added another page.


I colored this giraffe by Marianne Walker with my markers.  The giraffe image comes in the Level 2 Copic coloring guide by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker.  There is a CD in the book with all the images for you to practice with that they use.  I enjoy trying new and different color combinations, techniques and don't think I would have ever put together this color combination by myself.


Thanks for visiting my blog today & have a great weekend!

Challenges:
ATC's & Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

5 comments:

AllisonG said...

Your coloring is magnificent - when I grow up I want to color just like you! :-)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oh this is awesome Jan! What a fabby book and I just love how you have coloured that giraffe :) I need to make me one of these too I think! :)

Cazro said...

I think your a natural at colouring. such a wonderful idea,have lots of fun with your colouring book. Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs with Attitude. Caz DT

fatmonica said...

It's a great colouring book and your colouring is brilliant!Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

Purple mad Alison said...

Wow, this is glorious!!! Such a great idea, you really have a talent there!
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x