Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hero Arts OWH Happy Birthday


I have an Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch card to share today using today's OWH sketch!

I used the new Hero Arts OWH Happy Birthday clear set for my card coloring with Copic markers:

B23, B24, B28
R35, R46, R59
B0000, B01, R000

My card stock choices are Neenah Red Pepper Linen, Astrobrights Blast Off Blue & Copic X Press It.
I hope you'll go and see all the eye candy from our OWH blog team today and play along in our sketch challenge too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:

2 comments:

Yvonne B. said...

I love what you've done with the sketch and THOSE NEW STAMPS!!! Hurray! I'm so excited! Your embossed stars and the chevron strips are such great details and your coloring is always the best! Thanks for sharing!

Renee said...

Outstanding! These are my favorite colors and I just love this!