Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lawn Fawn So Thankful


I have one more Lawn Fawn card this week to share with you before we move on to our next Operation Write Home Birthday Celebration sponsor.  I used the So Thankful set several days ago for the OWH sketch #136, I wanted to use it again because Lawn Fawn has a challenge using this nice sketch pictured below.  I love coloring pumpkins and I love sketches, great combination for me! 

Here's the sketch:


These are the Copic markers I used:
Pumpkin - Y15, YR02, YE07, E25 - E27, E23
Outline/Background - T0, T1, T2, B21, B34, Y15

For papers I used the Basic Grey Ambrosia paper pad and Copic X Press It.

Have a great weekend & thanks for visiting my blog -

Challenges:
Lawn Fawn - Sketch Challenge #41
Bloggers Challenge - Bring on Fall
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Designed To Color - Nov. Thankful Theme

10 comments:

Aida said...

Great job on the coloring that pumkin!! I love it!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card, Jan! Lovely colouring on the pumpkin and amazing banner border!

Scottie said...

APP-1 Keywords
I like your blog and the article。生活的樂趣與分享^^
老酒除疤裝潢大樓隔熱紙眼袋泌尿科大陸新娘廚具工廠法拍開眼頭徵信社清潔公司回頭車塑膠棧板太陽能熱水器果凍矽膠瑜珈教學老酒收購保健食品植牙廚具防爆工具整形外科高雄汽車旅館老酒雙眼皮3M隔熱紙汽車隔熱紙隆鼻系統櫃高雄商務motel鈦鍺手鍊抽脂

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Jan! What a great design and those papers are lovely together :)

Tamara said...

Lovely card, great coloring, great take on the sketc
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the pumpkin is perfect and that layout is great with the image. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful plump pumpkin, and it works so well with that damask background!
Alison x

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Fall card, love the added Damask! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

wicked cute card!!! love your coloring :))) thank you playing with us at lawnscaping!

MS said...

Love the colors, so pretty! Congrats on the Honorable Gnome!