Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lawn Fawn Winter Fox


My card today is for our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge, the theme is Cards For Kids + Scallops!

I used the cute Lawn Fawn stamp set called Winter Fox again in a different color using Copic markers:

Fox - E19, E09, E07
Scarf & Cup - E11, E33, R22
Coffee/Cocoa & Ground Cover - E70, E71, E74, E77
Background - B0000, B1

My card stock choices are Stampin' Up! Cameo Coral, Ruby Red & Chocolate Chip as well as Mohawk Bright White & Copic X Press It. My scallops are made with Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles, Long Narrow Rectangles & Circles.  I added embossing for texture and a couple of brown brads because I noticed my Winter Fox wasn't centered in the middle of my card and the adhesive had dried...  

I hope you'll have time to play in our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge this week.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Cards For Kids + Scallops
Forever Friends - Embossing

No comments: