Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Paper Smooches Circle of Honor


My card today is for  Operation Write Home in honor of Patriots Day, it's an Any Hero card that I will write a note inside for a Hero and add to my OWH box of cards.

I used Paper Smooches Circle of Honor clear stamp set and colored the camo hearts with Copic markers:

E31, BG96, YG67, YG25, G94

The layout is a sketch from Sandy:


My papers are Mohawk Bright White, Copic X Press It, Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip & Artichoke, Via Vellum Leaf Green & Neenah Sand.  I added three snap top eyelets to my wide banner because they didn't look right on the other panel like in the sketch, creative license...

Be sure to check out the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog today, we're still celebrating our birthday so you might just find a gift or challenge or who knows? 

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Hooked on Craft Challenges - Cards For Men
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Hero

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Phenomenal card for one of our heroes

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabu,ous card for our heroes, love the layout and the backing paper is perfect. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Liz Weber said...

Hi there, your male card is such a wonderful idea and for such a worthy cause, thanks so very much for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft.

Liz Weber
Hooked on Craft Design Team

Scratch Cards Printing said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the coloring and the tag is so cute. Thanks for sharing.