Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paper Smooches Circle of Honor


I have two cards to share today using the Paper Smooches Circle of Honor clear stamp set.
It looked to me like these camo hearts would fit in my Papertrey Ink Take Three die for some fun card making.  I was right they did!  

These first camo hearts I colored with Copic markers:
E31, BG96, YG25, YG63, G99

I had a template in my with die for the frame so I used it, the green is Stampin' Up! Old Olive run through the Cuttlebug using the Tim Holtz Wood Grain embossing folder.  I attached everything to a white card base.


I'm still working on clean and simple cards and feel like there's LOTS of WHITE on this one!  Not sure if I like it or not...  I decided I'd like Desert Camo for my second set of hearts, they're colored with Copic markers:

E31, E18, E43, E55, E70

I used the Papertrey Ink Take Three die again and a layer of Neenah Sand and Via Vellum Black.

Both cards for Any Hero cards for Operation Write Home.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Hero
Paper Minutes - No Designer Papers
Paper Smooches - Be Our Guest

6 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Very nicely done! Love the camo hearts!!

Deborah Anton said...

Very nicely done! Love the camo hearts!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a lovely design Jan....beautiful work :D

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful CAS card ..love the hearts
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous classy card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love your hearts and the colors on them. Hugs Terry xxxx

Kati said...

Thanks for showing your beautiful card for paperminutes.
Hugs
mamapia