Monday, September 24, 2012

Verve Visual Grace


My card today is C.A.S.E.d from Bridget at Bridget's Paper Blessings.
I saw her card on the CASology challenge blog last week and thought it was just gorgeous.
Then I realized I have the MFT Chevron die that she used so I can try to make one too.

Bridget used white textured card stock and the only light colored linen card stock I have is cream so I went with that.  The sentiment is a stamp from Verve Visual called Grace, the hearts are from another MFT die-namics heart border die.

I've been trying to make more clean and simple cards and found the CASology challenge blog very inspirational, hopefully I'll be playing in their challenges soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Friendship Encouragement
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Chevrons or Hexagons 

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jan, and what a great card. These chevrons seem to be the neweest trend, and they reaally look awesome on your card. Thsnks so much for sharing this gorgeous CAS card in our challenge this week. We're SO blessed to have you play along, and I'm really hoping that you will he ahle to come back soon and share more of your gorgeous creations with us. This one is just wonderful!
Awesome job,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely CAS card. I love the chevron pattern. I saw it on Make it Monday.

jimlynn said...

FANTASTIC!!! Love it!
Lynn

Gemiel said...

Jan, I love this card! The chevrons give it that simple elegance. Great sentiment too. Think I might have to add that to my collection LOL. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings.

Renee said...

Awesome card and awesome sentiment!

Vicky said...

Great card thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody hugs vicky

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #111 and #124.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia




Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous CAS card!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

~*Joni said...

Ooh Jan, this is gorgeous. I love how there are details, but the focal point is still the sentiment. Beautiful job! Thank you so much for joining in on our Chevron/Hexagon challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week!
~*Joni TPE DT