Monday, October 8, 2012

Dee's Bugaboo Boutique & Basic Grey


I have a couple of cards that were part of a mass production project recently.
It started as a challenge for Operation Write Home and turned into a mass production project to see how many different patterned paper packs I could use with this sketch and different quotes and verses.

My first card uses Prima Marketing's Hello Spaceboy papers, and  Dee's Bugaboo Boutique digital sentiment.  I also used Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles, bright yellow grossgrain ribbon and Papertrey Ink's envelope liner die.

 
My second card uses Basic Grey Offbeat papers, a Spellbinders Square die, stitched grossgrain ribbon and the envelope liner die.  The sentiment is a quote I found on Pinterest.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Two beautiful cards and two beautiful quotes....wonderful job on the sketches and using the paper pads as your goal.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

these are just gorgeous jan...i love the sentiments..how lovely :)

Renee said...

I love these with the pretty paper in the back ground and then the sentiment as the main focus….such a reat idea and so cute!

Lisa Oliver said...

Jan, I love these! Is this an OWH Sketch? Do you remember the number? I have a TON of patterned paper that I really want to use up and this layout looks perfect for that.

As always, thanks for the inspiration!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Lisa this is a sketch, I think it could be from Splitcoaststampers? I'll have to get on my other computer and look it up for you!

It was a great way to use up patterned papers!