Friday, December 14, 2012

Lilyboo Dress Up Angel


I have a Lilyboo Designs card to share with you today!
My card is for Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown challenge and also uses Operation Write Home's Sketch #150 covering two challenges for this week.

I colored this cute Lilyboo digital image called Dress Up Angel with Copic markers:

Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20
Hair - W3, W5, W7, W9
Dress - G12, G21, G24, BV01, Y08, Y13
Wings - G0000, B0000
Glow - YR30, YR1

The OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge had an optional part to the challenge - to use punches or dies.  I used a new Banners Die-namics die and trimmed it then rounded the end corners with a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to mirror the other rounded corners.

My paper choices are mostly old Stampin' Up! colors, Certainly Celery, Garden Green & More Mustard.  I also used Copic X Press It and Via Vellum Black.  The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames Sentiment clear set.

Into my Operation Write Home box you go -

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Opearation Write Home - Midweek Throwdown Challenge
Operation Write Home - Sketch Challenge

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Your coloring skills always amaze me! This is such a sweet card with that precious image!

Diane said...

oh Jan- I just adore the way you colored this sweet angel- the glow around her is perfect! I so much enjoy your blog and your creations...now go wrap some gifts! lol Thanks for sharing!

Kecia said...

Gorgeous coloring and such beautiful colors!

Anna from Natures Home Spa said...

I love this card Jan, this little angel is so endearing. Great creation. I have to admit, I had never heard of Copic before, but your cards have inspired me to check it out.

I have a really easy, blender method for making awesome looking homemade paper, is that something that you could use with copic coloring in anyway? Like, could you print it on the homemade paper, or perhaps cut it out and glue it on?
thanks, Anna