Friday, January 11, 2013

Used Rubber & Clear Stamps 4 Sale

Hi blog friends,
I've been cleaning around my craft room (um, kitchen) and have more stamps to find good homes for.

Buyer pays USPS Priority Mail shipping,  please e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com and we'll make arrangements- thanks!

Shipping within the USA - USPS Priority Mail Current Prices

Envelope    $5.15
Small Box   $5.35
Med Box    $11.35
Large Box   $15.45
 


Marines by DeClassified cling mounted rubber stamp set used in excellent condition with no staining $10.00


Stampendous Elegant Angels used in good condition $7.00


Assorted Christmas stamps new - $4.00


Inkadinkado Rock Star new $7.00


Art Impressions cling rubber stamps new $15.00


Stampin' Up! Tiny Tags new $12.00 (retail $16.95)

I have several more stamps from Penny Black, Verve Stamps, Stampendous, Inkadinkado, etc., there are too many for one blog post,  I'll be posting more soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

2 comments:

Krystil said...

I would like the Clear Dollar Stamps Window Box Wishes please! Don't send me a total yet, I want more. ;)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

That sounds fine Krystil I'll set them aside with your name on them. I have another post for Friday with Verve Stamps coming.