Monday, January 21, 2013

Operation Write Home Design Bootcamp


I have fun news from Operation Write Home to share with you!
There's a new free online class starting today called Design Bootcamp at our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog by Paula!  The class that starts today is all about color, I can't wait to dive in and expand my card making skills!  

Paula also chose one of my cards to use as an example:

 
it is just one of many cards from Operation Write Home card makers she used for examples of what she's teaching.  You'll have to click the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps link to see how it applies!

The stamp on this card is from Penny Black, she's called Mimi In Paris.  My original blog post is here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog