Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stampin' Up! Mini Mates


My card today is for the Operation Write Home Sketch challenge #154.  
I've set a goal for this year to try to play along in each OWH sketch challenge, I don't know if I can meet my goal but I'm going to try!

I've been going through my old rubber stamp sets cleaning, purging and selling some off.  This stamp set is in my sell pile and hasn't had any interest so I thought I'd play with it while it's still with me. 

I used OWH sketch #154 for my layout, my cardstock choices are Astrobrights Jupiter Java, Via Vellum Leaf Green, Neenah Red Pepper Linen and Copic X Press It blending card.

This sketch was so much fun I made another card using the Stampin' Up! Mini Mates set.


My card was made using the scraps beside my paper trimmer, Astrobrights Eclipse Black, Mohawk Bright White & digital paper from The Graphics Fairy.  

And then I was on a roll with the stamp set...


The Mini Mates looked like they might go well with my Papertrey Ink Take Three die and I was right it's perfect for it.  I had lots of fun making this last card but a hard time putting it together.  

I suppose that was a sign to stop!

Even though it was fun to use this retired stamp set I'm still willing to part with it.  
This Stampin' Up! Mini Mates set is in very good condition, I'm asking $10.00 for it, buyer pays Priority Mail shipping within the USA.  If you live outside the USA and would like it contact me and we'll figure out the shipping.  My e mail address is in the contact info tab above.


Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

3 comments:

Linda said...

great cards...love the sentiment in the squares idea...the middle one is my fave somwthing about the yellow! Hope you can rock your goal! tfs!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Very cute cards Jan! Gave me an idea for some old SU sets that I have.

Carol L said...

I love these older SU mini sets - they're so versatile once you actually get them out and play with them :) Love that hanging hedgie as well as the other cute cards you created! WTG!!