Sunday, February 17, 2013

Paper Smooches My Guy


I have a fun card to share today that is part of my birthday cards for our church project I've been working on.  This cute image is a stamp from the Paper Smooches set called My Guy.  I'm hoping it's suitable for men and teen boys birthday cards.

There is also a Virtual Card Making Party going on at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps for the holiday weekend, Linda has challenged us to make cards that have something with "wheels" on it - my car is perfect for her challenge - yea!

I colored the car with Copic markers:

Car - B21, B23
Tires - T7
Chrome - C00, C1, C2
Seat, Rag Top - T3, T5
Lights - Y000, R24, R27
Window - BG0000, G0000

I used one of my Basic Grey paper pads that matched my blue card stock, along with Astrobrights Eclipse Black, Neenah Pewter and X Press It blending card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

2 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable card! Perfect coloring...love pop of the Basic Grey...slmost like a checkered flag with a lot more flair! Thanks for playing!!!

Nancy Keller said...

What a cute car! And I love that background paper!