Monday, May 20, 2013

Jacki's Hearts & Sweets



I have some fun cards to share with you today using a pre-colored digital image that came in a set from D.A.I.S.I.E Company called Jacki's Hearts & Sweets.


I've been working on Clean & Simple designs and having a hard time with leaving all the white space alone.


After I walked away from this one and came back to look at it I like it, but it was hard to walk away!


I cut out the image again and placed it on the white card body after I embossed it, it just seemed so naked without it... 

These are cards that were just for fun and are going into my Operation Write Home box.  I left them blank inside so they'll make nice "love" cards to write home on.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Billie A said...

All four cards are so cute and unique. Great colors and backgrounds. Love this look.