Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sudz n' Hunni Grandma's Pumpkin Pie Handcrafted Soap


New soaps are being added to my Sudz n' Hunni "cyber shelves”!

Today's feature is Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie Soap - $5.50 each

I can’t think of anything more inviting than the aroma coming form Grandma’s kitchen when she’s baking pumpkin pie! This handcrafted soap has a wonderful fragrant mix of buttery, flaky crust and sweet creamy pumpkin fabulously spiced with cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Not to be outdone by the wonderful fragrance this soap is enhanced with pureed Pumpkin and Colloidal Oatmeal.

You can shop at my online store here: http://www.sudznhunni.com/soap-shop.html 4 soaps fit in a small USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail box and ship for $5.80 within the USA.

or if you live in the Parker, Arizona area I deliver within a reasonable distance.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I bet this smells so yummy!