Monday, September 26, 2016

Etched Copper Cuff Bracelet - Paisley Design


I have another etched copper project I did back in July to share with you today.

I LOVE the way this Paisley cuff bracelet turned out!

This is a 1 1/4" strip of copper sheet that's been etched with a paisley design.  

The etching process is pretty cool and uses a skill set I learned while making greeting cards if you can imagine that.  I was so excited when I learned how to etch metal, I had some of the supplies already!

In a future blog post I'll take you through the process of etching copper using pictures.  
I need to do a supply order, I used all the Ferric Chloride...

  • Available in our ArizonaCopperCraft Etsy shop 
  • $35.00 + $3.00 shipping within the USA
  • PLEASE DISREGARD THE TEXT BELOW FROM ETSY - IT'S INCORRECT.

No comments: